There are several ways to engage the investor community:
1. Invite your social media contacts from Florida to your Profile Page on truCrowd. They will be able to see your offering information only after certifying they are Florida residents. Make sure you include your page URL in your post.
While inviting contacts to your Profile Page on truCrowd is permitted because the page does not contain information about your offering.
2. Promote your equity offering to Florida residents only on your website, blog and other online channels.
Please note that as online promotion of your equity offering outside of the communications channel on truCrowd’s website, issuer may not advertise specific details of offering except notice directing investors to intermediary website.
3. Post often updates and information about the offering on truCrowd communication channel. When you post something, the people following your company will receive the update over email.
4. Encourage your friends, family, potential customers/users/partners and prospective investors from Florida to follow your company on social media (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
5. Create educational blog articles post about your company, your products and services.
6. Link your blog to your company profile so we can suggest fresh content for your profile page.
7. Follow up immediately with any investor who contacts you on the platform. Make sure all communications are made via truCrowd - as the law requires.